Our industrial services have been the backbone of the company since its founding in 1994, and we’re known for our experience and training, health and safety record, and ability to address a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste services . Every day, we are on site, providing a wide array of industrial cleaning, waste management and product recovery services.
Our people, facilities, and fleet of more than 100 specialized vehicles support emergency response work, remediation projects, wastewater transportation, delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste to Shamrock’s permitted facilities, and FluidCap, the proprietary drilling fluid recycling technology developed by Shamrock.
We provide extraordinary value by being responsive, competitive in cost, and efficient.
Vacuum & Hydro-blasting
- Ash & Bulk Handling
- Vacuum Tankers & Trucks
- Decontamination & disposal
- Tank & Vessel
- Paint booths, power plants
- Cooling towers and boilers
Waste removal and disposal
- FluidCap drilling fluid management
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste transportation and disposal
- Solidification and stabilization
- Confined-space entry
- Mobile Multi-Phase Extraction (MMPE)
- Oil recycling
- Aggressive Fluid Vapor Recovery (AFVR)
- UST removal
- Mold remediation