We respond to hundreds of emergency events each year. We serve the Southeastern United States, responding to over-the-road spills, railroad accidents, chemical spills, biohazards and natural disasters. Disaster responses have included anthrax decontamination in New York, New Jersey and Washington, DC, as well as disaster relief following Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
Emergency Response Services
- 24-Hour response services
- Biohazard events
- Train derailments
- Natural disasters
- Oil, petroleum, chemical spills
- Industrial accidents, explosions, fires
- Emergency preparedness training
- Response management (Alliance Network, Tier I & II SPCC Responder)
- Spill containment/recovery
- Preparedness planning
- CIH on staff
Emergency response projects require a wide range of services to completely and effectively address all areas of concern. Shamrock’s corporate culture has been developed specifically to work in this environment. When you call Shamrock to address your emergency response needs, all of our corporate and network resources will be deployed to ensure quick, comprehensive and effective project resolution.